- Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, owned by SAPIENS MINDSET, SL. Browsing the SAPIENS MINDSET, SL. website confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. You are obliged to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to SAPIENS MINDSET, SL. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
- Identification and communications
SAPIENS MINDSET, SL. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: SAPIENS MINDSET, SL.
- Its CIF is: B6739499
- Its registered office is at: PLAZA SANTA EULÀLIA,2 -ESPARRAGUERA (08292)
All notifications and communications with SAPIENS MINDSET, SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, as long as they are made by the means specified above.
- Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are of free access, however, SAPIENS MINDSET, SL conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and currency of all the data you provide to SAPIENS MINDSET, SL and you will be the only responsible for the false or inaccurate statements you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of SAPIENS MINDSET, SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of SAPIENS MINDSET, SLor third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computing resources through which SAPIENS MINDSET, SL provides its services.
- Attempting to access other people’s data or restricted areas of the computer systems of SAPIENS MINDSET, SL or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of SAPIENS MINDSET, SL or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to SAPIENS MINDSET, SL, and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to have been transferred beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, you who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of SAPIENS MINDSET, SL, without it being understood that the use or access to the same confers any right over the same.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
SAPIENS MINDSET, SL is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
- Disclaimer of warranties and liability
SAPIENS MINDSET, SL excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, SAPIENS MINDSET, SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, SAPIENS MINDSET, SL declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. SAPIENS MINDSET, SL does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. SAPIENS MINDSET, SL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must contact SAPIENS MINDSET, SL duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter concerning the SAPIENS MINDSET, SL website, the Spanish legislation shall be applicable, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain) shall be competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.