Data Protection Information
- Data related to the Responsible
Responsible for Treatment
- Entity: SAPIENS MINDSET, SL
- CIF of the entity: B6739499
- Address of the entity: PLAZA SANTA EULÀLIA,2 -ESPARRAGUERA (08292)
- Email of the entity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Person in charge of the treatment: ALBERT RIBA
- Email address of the person in charge of the treatment: email@example.com
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation and the Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, at SAPIENS MINDSET, SL we process the data you provide for any, or all, of the following purposes:
- Archive/history of employees and former employees of the company.
- Purchase/sale of material
- Control and supervision of the efficiency and quality of the entity
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, payroll and other related tasks
- Accounting, administrative, billing, invoicing and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collection and payment management.
- Maintenance of the labor relationship and counter-performance for the work performed.
- Providing you with a service
- Carrying out a personnel selection process based on the skills, aptitudes and other information of interest included in the résumé.
- Receiving the provision of a service
- After-sales service and loyalty
- Processing of registrations and cancellations due to common illnesses or accidents at work.
- Use of data derived from the company’s activities.
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for an indefinite period of time, commercial or otherwise with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the data will be stored as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
- Unequivocal consent
- Compliance with legislation
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Tax Administration
- Banks and financial institutions
- Consulting/Audit Entities
- I do not share data with third parties.
- Social Security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SAPIENS MINDSET, SL is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to object to the processing of your data. SAPIENS MINDSET, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can also contact us by mail at the following address: PLAZA SANTA EULÀLIA,2 -ESPARRAGUERA (08292) enclosing a photocopy of your ID card, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address you use for the account or portal object of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.